I think I may make an offer or trade on this truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
That's a step down in my book. A dually is the epitome of truck ownership. A dually should only be replaced with a dually.

I wouldn't trade or sell the dually. I'm trying to get an outright buy option--from the fiancee. Why get the ring when your already married??? Blows my mind.

Reaction score
Ahhh...ok. Well, if the dually is staying, then go for it. :smoke2:

I love the dually, I can't let her go yet she just got her nickname-******!! haha!! I just want another that is more or less a toy and I liked the look of this one. If this turns into lets go get it then I'm gonna have to do some digging on what all has been done to it, what it needs and the overall condition before I take the plunge.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
Ahhh...ok. Well, if the dually is staying, then go for it. :smoke2:

werd!!

but i highly suggest buying a truck that isnt lifted then doing all the work yourself, that truck is likely ragged the fawk out, it has nasty x14" rims and i bet it doesnt even have gears... my advice is buy yourself a extsb 2500, even if it has a 350 thats fine, it will stiil have the same 8lug front as any 2500/3500, 4l80e and a 14sf. a solid platform for what your lookin for, and if you can find a 14ff out of an OBS truck in a junk yard its a direct bolt in and plug up. slap on a 9.5" fts and some 40s and youll be in business!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would trade my 99 silverado for a 88-98 dually in a hearbeat if it was the right truck

Reaction score
The dually is staying and I think I'm gonna pass on this truck and probably any truck for that matter and find myself another Harley--I miss mine and am going thru withdraws.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah thos big trucks are fun but only as toys IMO. you could dd somthing like that but climbing in and out matinence and gas milage get old fast! thats why my 92 sits most of the time. id much rather have a smaller lift and be able to dd it if i had to