I seem to always ask the hard questions.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...but I'm gonna try anyway.

The plastic painted filler/valance that goes between the bumper and grill. I'm missing some of the little clips that the screws go into. The hole is square, and it's a rather complicated looking small clip.

Other than robbing another GMT400, does anybody have a source, or a alternative solution?

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, it’s metal, and impossible to describe. But my first thought was using those kind of plastic inserts you linked to.

I have extra plastic inserts for the front turn signal housing screws May try them tomorrow.
Don't suppose you could take a pic?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That'd be the one, and it's GM part # 11570654 if you don't wanna pay LMC prices. You can get 25 of them for $19.99 + free ship from Amazon, just search the part #. Or better yet, from clipsandfasteners dot com looks like a package of 25 is only $5, dunno shipping you'll have to cart it and see. Looks like a more accurate copy of the original part.

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That'd be the one, and it's GM part # 11570654 if you don't wanna pay LMC prices. You can get 25 of them for $19.99 + free ship from Amazon, just search the part #. Or better yet, from clipsandfasteners dot com looks like a package of 25 is only $5, dunno shipping you'll have to cart it and see. Looks like a more accurate copy of the original part.

Richard

I spent 15 minutes trying to find that damn part number... Seems like some sites are developing a nasty habit of removing listings for discontinued parts entirely so you can't even see the part numbers.