I need recomandations steering box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xxl2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I screwed up got a 3f steering box form the big box store. I cant stand it any more. I am ready to rip this out. The steering i awful its heavy and its poor return to center. Who makes a good box? Stock tires I was thinking blue top boxes red head i heard they might have gone down a bit. I am open to ideas i just want this back to where it it should be. I know ill do my tie rods and ball joints

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a Redhead a few years ago (but it was on a Ford) and would try them again. I’ve had two Bluetop boxes - one a few months ago - and had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Thanks, for the suggestion. I will consider them for my box rebuild. I've got my original sitting on a shelf and the AC reman I bought is sloppy after too few years.

Xxl2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a Redhead a few years ago (but it was on a Ford) and would try them again. I’ve had two Bluetop boxes - one a few months ago - and had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so both blue tops have been good ?