I need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z3man12

Reaction score
I was driving down the four lane today and I decided to give my truck a little gas. So I kicked it and when I let off the gas and went to push the gas again my truck was shaking and my pedal was going down weird and my truck sounded like it was dying. Hard to explain

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe distributor slipped... timing chain slipped a cog .. I expect you will need to describe the issue in more detail. From your description you showered down on it and something broke. Not good.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you driving, better description needed on issue as that's rather vague, engine light on, if yes or no what codes came up? Have you done any diag/testing at all? On what. And what was the outcome?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

wheelman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't know what year truck.or what the milage is.but if it has a cap and rotor button.pull number one plug and put piston on compression stroke.see where the rotor points.could of been timing chain.check oil for.any metal.

David Barry

Reaction score
OK. It sounded like it was dying. Did you limp off the highway and drive home at 20 mph and now the truck sits outside awaiting resuscitation? This unhappy story has got to be more interesting and detailed! The second installment, please.

(Since it's been over a week, I suspect that the truck may still be on the side of the road.)