I need a rear 14bff DRW hub, PN? Where to find?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
All was going well patching up my rear axle in the dually until I pressed the inner race in and realized it wasn't tight in there. F me, one look at the old one and yep it spun, galled, and otherwise destroyed the hub. So much for a cheap fix. I'm not sure what part number I'm after or if DRW pickup hubs are their own thing entirely. In the meantime, I continue to Google.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Treasure Yard.

I am going to try to exercise that option, they're pretty rare at the pull and pay (and the regular ones are closed until Monday!). I had a dually axle from a 99 that I offloaded years ago and I'm kicking myself now. I just wonder if a regular yard would sell just a hub or hub/drum without the axle? If I get stuck buying an axle I absolutely want slip on drums if that ever was a thing. I have it in my head that the dually I flipped years ago had them and it was a 98.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could you have it welded up and turned down?

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might be dreaming on the slip on drums, I have a 98 DRW, and its all the same.

I don't see it specifically say DRW, but it does say cab and chassis, with wheel bases on the main page. I think this should be it, but I'm not 100%. Pretty sure the cab and chassis rear ends were just a narrower dually rear. Would be good to find out for myself also, I'm sure I'll be tearing into mine soon, and the carrier on this truck already had a spun race, it had been worked hard.

GM GENUINE RW20123 {Alternate Inventory Numbers: RW20-123, 00352982}

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dual rear hub.
You must be registered for see images attach

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are all over where I am. If you can't find one reasonable, lemme know what you need and I could prolly find one. Local yard don't care bout tearing down an axle....

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Could you have it welded up and turned down?

Probably, but I'd bet an overpriced new hub would still be cheaper.

Might be dreaming on the slip on drums, I have a 98 DRW, and its all the same.

I don't see it specifically say DRW, but it does say cab and chassis, with wheel bases on the main page. I think this should be it, but I'm not 100%. Pretty sure the cab and chassis rear ends were just a narrower dually rear. Would be good to find out for myself also, I'm sure I'll be tearing into mine soon, and the carrier on this truck already had a spun race, it had been worked hard.

GM GENUINE RW20123 {Alternate Inventory Numbers: RW20-123, 00352982}

That's the one I kept stumbling on, but it kept alluding to it being for a square body dually and I wasn't sure if those were the same.

Dual rear hub.

That looks to be the animal as mine has the JB8 brakes and it fits a 97.

They are all over where I am. If you can't find one reasonable, lemme know what you need and I could prolly find one. Local yard don't care bout tearing down an axle....

I definitely appreciate the offer, but the pull and pay has provided.

I couldn't believe they actually had a dually, much less one that hadn't had the axle ransacked already. Out the door for under $24. Now to see what kinds of fits the bearing gives me sliding back on the spindle. That got dorked up too, but instead of material being removed it was added.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't remember working on the 86 DRW , drums. But I do still have the the service manual set for the 86 K3500.