I need a new multi function switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
So my turn signal doesn't click off after turning left and now my high beams wont turn on and there is no click when I pull the stick toward me. Can anyone help me find a compete unit w/ cruise control 1994 k1500

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
94 does not have a multifunction switch. You dimmer switch is column mounted below the dash and actuated via a rod similar to the ignition switch. Replacement turn signal cams can be purchaced at oreillys. They are what cancel the turn signals. I would be inclined to tear it down and see what is going on in there before i bought any parts.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
94 does not have a multifunction switch. You dimmer switch is column mounted below the dash and actuated via a rod similar to the ignition switch. Replacement turn signal cams can be purchaced at oreillys. They are what cancel the turn signals. I would be inclined to tear it down and see what is going on in there before i bought any parts.

This^^

Can get expensive fast if you just start buying parts, take it apart and see what you need.