i have some questions about codes my truck put out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
a week or so ago i did truck pulling with my truck and it was going good then it just about died and would barly stay running so today i checked the codes (check engine light is on all the time because i have not cab or rear o2) and it gave me this engine coolant temp ckt high input po118, throttle/pedal position sens a ckt low input po112, egr flow sensor a ckt low input po405, evap cntrl system pressure sensor low po452, and tcc pulse width modulation sol ckt electrical p1860... what do these codes mean and any way to prevent them froom comming back i was gonna try and pull it again friday night and just trying to prevent what happened last time so i just need some information on these codes thank you

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is alot of random codes
have you tried to pull the battery to clear them?
with that many different codes there is a possability the computer might be going bad or have a loose or corroded connection

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
that is alot of random codes
have you tried to pull the battery to clear them?
with that many different codes there is a possability the computer might be going bad or have a loose or corroded connection

well i just remember that i plugged my jet chip into it to try it and it wouldnt run right so i unplugged it that may have been the cause also

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully they stay away this time so you can run you truck