I finally found me another GMT400!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered the side trim for the truck. I went with the all black Scottsdale trim.
You must be registered for see images attach

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
I ordered the side trim for the truck. I went with the all black Scottsdale trim.
Excellent choice. My truck has the Scottsdale trim also. I think the black trim goes especially well with either a white or bright red truck.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to Summit Racing today get some stuff for another project, and while perusing the clearance items, I stumbled upon a new display Edelbrock Performer TBI intake on clearance for $220! This intake retails for $494.95 from Summit now. It was a no brainer to grab it for that price!

Last edited:

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My side trim came in today. I’ve got to take some measurements and get it cut up.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I went to Summit Racing today get some stuff for another project, and while perusing the clearance items, I stumbled upon a new display Edelbrock Performer TBI intake on clearance for $220! This intake retails for $494.95 from Summit now. It was a no brainer to grab it for that price!

So the box and instructions are worth $274.95?
Hopefully it wasn't dropped and cracked....good score though!

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the box and instructions are worth $274.95?
Hopefully it wasn't dropped and cracked....good score though!
No, it’s perfect. I did look it over closely! It’s got a few spots where the raw aluminum has been handled, but that’s going to happen as soon as it’s only the engine and running anyway.

IDK, if you’ve ever been in one of Summit’s retail locations, but they have thousands of parts on display, and they constantly change out the display stuff on the floor. They have a whole section of display/demo stuff that they sell for 50 - 60% off. I bought a disc brake conversion kit for my ‘67 GTO a few years ago for about 80% off because the cast iron spindles and rotors had light surface from people touching them. I took them home, Scotchbrite’d them and out them on the car. I paid $75 for the kit with spindles, rotors, calipers, and brake lines.
I also bought 50% off carburetors, headers, and a friend of mine bought a set of AFR heads for half price a few years ago.

This is an idea of their displays. You can buy some very nice stuff cheap if you are lucky enough to be there when what you need is right there in the front of you!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No, it’s perfect. I did look it over closely! It’s got a few spots where the raw aluminum has been handled, but that’s going to happen as soon as it’s only the engine and running anyway.

IDK, if you’ve ever been in one of Summit’s retail locations, but they have thousands of parts on display, and they constantly change out the display stuff on the floor. They have a whole section of display/demo stuff that they sell for 50 - 60% off. I bought a disc brake conversion kit for my ‘67 GTO a few years ago for about 80% off because the cast iron spindles and rotors had light surface from people touching them. I took them home, Scotchbrite’d them and out them on the car. I paid $75 for the kit with spindles, rotors, calipers, and brake lines.
I also bought 50% off carburetors, headers, and a friend of mine bought a set of AFR heads for half price a few years ago.

This is an idea of their displays. You can buy some very nice stuff cheap if you are lucky enough to be there when what you need is right there in the front of you!

That looks like a dangerous place to go, if I had some $$$.....