I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
truck runs great besides the crap steering(even with the jeep mod) and the sticking front 1 tons. took it to the shop, ill drop the keys off tomorrow and have them bleed them since i have no luck with abs brakes. been trying to track down some interior parts with absolutely no luck so ill just repain and refabric the stuff i can. i also get about 50 percent off retail prices through my shop i work at =)

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i had the one wheel up in the air wrechning on tire rods and ball joints and nothings moving at all........is it possible that my steering box is that out of adjustment? it does have 230k on it.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
also it seems that if i turn more than a 1/2 turn something just grabs and throws the wheels to the side. its odd for sure. running lights for the tails when out today . time to check bulbs and/or trace wires.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Those mirrors look so much better when theyre folded in..i drove a cummins in college and couldnt see out of them when I was towing so I hope you have better luck.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i can see pretty well with these. they do vibrate a bit which ill work on if i decide to keep them but the vision out of them is soooooo much better than the stock ones. i dont hink ill have trouble towing with them at all.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check your pitman arm, idler arm. Also for ball joints use a prybar under the tire to see if they move.

The 1/2 turn sounds like my tahoe and that needs a pitman arm bad.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
so i turned my steering wheel a few times while sitting still and my lower drivers balljoint has told me something, it said HELP replace me. its scary loose so ill being doing all 4 and the tierods for the hell of it now. started working on the interior, painting is satin black since i can dye the panels, carpets will be dark blue and the floors bedlined blue.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ok pics and update. work on the truck has been slow moving, ive been very busy with working, and school and thats taken up a ton of time. anywho i started repainting my interior panels. my camaras auto flash makes them seem glossier than they actually are.
You must be registered for see images attach

also got some MSD goodies in the mail

and i picked this up at harbor freight for my ball joints, and all that good stuff. its a 20 piece 3/4 drive set. goes up to a 2" socket.