I bought a hooker....ya you read that right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A Hooker AeroChamber that is, got a killer deal on Amazon, SI/SO for $52 shipped. It is waiting at my house and will be put on next week sometime.

My current setup is Hedman painted LT's, custom 2.5" Y pipe, 3" Thunderbolt high flow cat, into a 3" SI/SO 18" long Dynomax Race Bullet ran all the way to a tucked 45 at the rear bumper.

Vid will come to after it is installed.

I do the Bullet, but miss the chambered muffler sound plus my lost MPG and low end.

ALSO, the Bullet will be for sale next week too.

Current Setup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd96cB3m8Tg&feature=plcp&context=C3ea8754UDOEgsToPDskJsisfMoyLHmuWLdckm7XOq

Here is some pics I took just now:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I just got th new one on and it sounds good but is reall quiet, I am disappointed.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
clean ass truck man. smooth lines and.... just a nice clean truck. as far as the muffler goes, why did you decide on a hooker vs a glass pack if you wanted loud?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you very much, well the hooker is a 14" case so it is short and my old thrush welded was nice and loud and deep so I thought this would be like it, it isn't though so far, maybe it will grow on me.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That vid is of my the Bullet I had on it, not of the Hooker I just got put on, I explained that.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Always preferred the sound of duals personally.