HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'm nor sure what the little switches take. Little stuff like that is all different names depending on who you buy from. Retrofitting them is still the only way to make it work right.

The cluster takes 6 194 base bulbs for illum. The indicators and warning lights vary between 194s and 74s. The HVAC takes 4 74 bulbs for illum and the buttons are 74 as well. Door panels are 194 foot wells are 921 which is a larger bulb with a 194 base. Glove box is a 194 main dome is a 42 festoon. Outer click maps are rigid loop 42 festoons. Overhead console maps are 194 and you gotta take out the reflector deal or the bulbs fall out all the time.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Jeremyc

Reaction score
I'm nor sure what the little switches take. Little stuff like that is all different names depending on who you buy from. Retrofitting them is still the only way to make it work right.

The cluster takes 6 194 base bulbs for illum. The indicators and warning lights vary between 194s and 74s. The HVAC takes 4 74 bulbs for illum and the buttons are 74 as well. Door panels are 194 foot wells are 921 which is a larger bulb with a 194 base. Glove box is a 194 main dome is a 42 festoon. Outer click maps are rigid loop 42 festoons. Overhead console maps are 194 and you gotta take out the reflector deal or the bulbs fall out all the time.

Bulb breakdown is very helpful, thanks!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hey no problem. Kind-of a shame that the lighting end of things took a back seat to audio as far as new developments and current product improvement. I've been awaiting then return of the improved HIDs line but it's come to a halt and been back burnered. The small bulb line has ceased production due to poor quality chipsets and lack of being able to produce lights with good chips at a competitive and affordable to the general consumer price point. The larger bulbs are still selling well in general for the large scale dealers and installers but for small time guys such as myself it's pretty much hit a wall. I won't cut out of selling for HyPer. They have awesome stuff. If I knew more about audio I would start pushing that but there's so much I don't know that I am unable To answer questions or even recommend products. Audio has always been a weakness in my automotive knowledge.
We have however begun making lighting wiring harnesses. I'm just so busy with my full time job now that I can't do a bunch of work on this gig. I'm still very much in business. Just extremely slow.