HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Since MOBS is rarely on around here due to being swamped with business I've struck a deal to buy, install and also resell his products. I am not employed with HyPer lights. I am an independent seller. I'm not on all day every day but I will be happy to help anyone any way I can. Thanks y'all!

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! I'm pretty excited.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
congrats should be sutiable for this? lol ill still rpobably bug mobs when i have questions though, hes fun to talk to and always has crazy ideas and stories, but ill keep it in mind that your here too!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Mike is awesome. And regardless of who you buy from HyPer still gets the business. One reason why I have no problems helping him sell product. Plus his customer service is top notch as well. This is actually branching off locally into a damn near anything aftermarket installer. Guy today was wondering if I could throw a 4 inch lift on his first gen dmax haha. I'm not equipped to do something that intensive. Especially with a full time job.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks like my buddy wants in on the bolt ons installations and audio end of things. We talked about it last winter and just couldn't drum up enough interest among our friends to really make something of the idea. With this lift and his recent semi local performance shop sponsorship on his dune truck we might actually have a means to get this ball rolling! Now its a waiting game. I'm off to do my first LED swap.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Good stuff!
I know of more than one guy that had an idea, or a part-time hobby biz that eventually worked into a full time job!
You guys with sleds will recognize the name 'Ekholm'. A good friend of mine. Larry started out in his basement with an old oven, & one mold for making polyurethane skins for sled skis. Made them one at a time! Also made paddles for the tracks. One at a time!
5 years later, his products were OEM for every manufacturer of snow machines!
5 years after that, he was a damn gazillionare!
Self-employment ain't easy, though. I can't tell you how many times that when I had employees, they went home with more money on their pay cheques for 2 weeks than I took home in a month!
Good luck in your venture!

You must be registered for see images