HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So.... you sell the now?! I need/want some. I didn't know who could get them anymore.
Any USA customers can contact me. For those north of the border Chris (Darkrider) is the man to talk to. Shipping would be way easier.
Ahem....Canadian Hyper leds dealer right here eh?

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

See above! :cheers:

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Good stuff!
I know of more than one guy that had an idea, or a part-time hobby biz that eventually worked into a full time job!
You guys with sleds will recognize the name 'Ekholm'. A good friend of mine. Larry started out in his basement with an old oven, & one mold for making polyurethane skins for sled skis. Made them one at a time! Also made paddles for the tracks. One at a time!
5 years later, his products were OEM for every manufacturer of snow machines!
5 years after that, he was a damn gazillionare!
Self-employment ain't easy, though. I can't tell you how many times that when I had employees, they went home with more money on their pay cheques for 2 weeks than I took home in a month!
Good luck in your venture!

You must be registered for see images

Thanks All! Although I doubt this could make a full time gig I'm not opposed to the idea.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well guys here's a bump for info. I just picked up a new full time job hauling asphalt for a big local company. So my work schedule is going to be quite busy here soon. I'm working on finalizing a lot of stuff for the job change FMCSA stuff and such so I'm very very busy. The group buy pretty much was a wash out. So I will be handling orders here on a first come first serve basis starting with the requests I already have. I will be contacting those who have already been in touch with me either late this week or weekend. Anyone else feel free to drop a post in here and I will reply usually in a day or so. Thanks you all for your understanding! :cheers:

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Also feel free to drop me a line on my Facebook if you can't get ahold of me here. facebook.com/scholten

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So the week has been pretty insane but I've somehow managed to keep my ducks in a semi straight row. The group buy thread has been linked to this thread and y'all have my Facebook. I talked to mike today and finished up my price list so I'm set to start handling orders and working on semi custom projects. Let me know what I can help y'all with. If things keep going positively like they have the past couple weeks I will be pursuing a vendor status on the forum to make things official since MOBS has ended his association with the forum.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I'm offering a 10% discount for forum members now.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I'm offering a 10% discount for forum members now.

Just ordered some up looking forward to getting some LED's installed!