HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have is.contact. he said.in could get it but hasn't been on.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
contact him through facebook but just give him some time. It took him 3 days to get back to me.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tyler,

If you get a chance could you give me a price on the 2 amber projector 3157's and 2 of the "bluish-white" projector 3157's? Don't need an answer right away. Just itching to do some cosmetic modifications recently.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Give him some time, he works full time hauling ashphalt so he isn't on as often as he was.
Yeah I'm a driver. I've been in for 20 hours a couple times a week already and its going to get worse. I will check in every couple of days. If I'm insanely busy and you are in need of product I will shoot you a pm with my cell number. I always have it on me.
Anyone have is.contact. he said.in could get it but hasn't been on.
Resolved. Price quote has been given. Waiting to process order.
contact him through facebook but just give him some time. It took him 3 days to get back to me.
This is also a good way to get in touch with me. Messenger is always active. facebook.com/scholten.
Tyler,

If you get a chance could you give me a price on the 2 amber projector 3157's and 2 of the "bluish-white" projector 3157's? Don't need an answer right away. Just itching to do some cosmetic modifications recently.
I will get in touch with mike as soon as I can. Most likely Monday. I blew a low beam ballast on my 400 mile vacation this weekend and was able to swap my high beam ballasts over before torrential downpours began this evening. I blew through my data limit this weekend as well so I was unable to connect up with the forum until I got home and jumped on WiFi and bumped my plan up.

Sorry for any inconveniences folks! Hope y'all had a safe and happy fourth of July. I'm going to be home until labor day most likely unless I get a rain out Saturday which is unlikely. Also going to be increasing my stock here at home so I can get some items shipped out much sooner than I have been. Thanks for all the business. You guys are awesome.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Oh and I also plan to post some pictures in the OP so y'all can get an idea of what we have. I do not have every bulb type available but as I get my hands on them I will have pictures and post them to the OP

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post some pics. Can you do any LED's low beam and high beams for a 98 Tahoe with a 4 hi mod?? if so price???

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Only led headlamps I've heard of with us so far have been prototypes. Darkrider has them if I am not mistaken. I actually mentioned this to mike in a phone conversation awhile back as well as home/office LEDs and off road/aux lighting. Right now he's focusing on honing the products we do have although prototypes of just about everything have been made or seriously considered. As for now headlamp production updates are as follows. The foreign manufacturing of our HIDs has been suspended. Manufacturing is currently be moved back in house. Price changes will most likely occur although I'm not sure if they will increase or decrease nor by how much.

First big order arrived in good shape today. Should be separating and packaging them tomorrow evening pending a shorter workday.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Only led headlamps I've heard of with us so far have been prototypes. Darkrider has them if I am not mistaken. I actually mentioned this to mike in a phone conversation awhile back as well as home/office LEDs and off road/aux lighting. Right now he's focusing on honing the products we do have although prototypes of just about everything have been made or seriously considered. As for now headlamp production updates are as follows. The foreign manufacturing of our HIDs has been suspended. Manufacturing is currently be moved back in house. Price changes will most likely occur although I'm not sure if they will increase or decrease nor by how much.

First big order arrived in good shape today. Should be separating and packaging them tomorrow evening pending a shorter workday.

I do have Led headlights but they came from a vendor on GMTNation. I ran them for about a week before one of the drivers failed. Still need to ship that out for the replacement exchange.