HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Are those the old tube base bulbs or did they use the 3157 back then

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
If you haven't done the upper brake/turn mod it'll be a pair of 3057 and 3157. If you want reverses it'll be two pairs of 3057 one being white

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I hate doing this but I have to suspend ordering and shipping. I had some personal problems arise recently that resulted in the gf and myself finding and moving into an apartment. I currently have no access to a printer but I plan to buy one in the next couple weeks. Rest assured I am not giving up the HyPer lights gig and I am not leaving the forum. Just have to work out a couple kinks in my life before I can resume sales. I'll post again when I am all settled in and set up for business again!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
All moved and settled in! Aside from some extremely necessary organizational modifications in the new place, I am pretty much Back in business sort of. Computer issues have been plaguing not only myself but the best tech guys in the area. I did buy a printer and I can print from smart phone and tablet but for some reason the USPS site will not allow mobile devices to proceed to payment. I've tried on our tablet and both cell phones and the laptop has been at the shop for a week now.

I am however taking care of a big issue. I've had complaints of and experienced LED failures (partial and total) on multiple LEDs. I need to know who is having issues, how many, what bulbs, and what colors. I have already contacted mike and we have briefly discussed a couple options that I will most likely present on here as well as the Facebook page to see what the customers really want. More on this in the next few weeks I hope. Thanks for your patience through all this folks. It means a lot!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well I've been off the grid for a bit!

Dave, regretfully we are no longer manufacturing the 194 and 74 bulbs. We had too many failures that we were replacing faster than we could sell new. To top that off chip warranties were becoming difficult. To save headaches and hassles those lines were cut from production. As far as your twist lok concerns go, the stock bulbs should pop right out. No need to buy new ones unless they're damaged in some way.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've been off the grid for a bit!

Dave, regretfully we are no longer manufacturing the 194 and 74 bulbs. We had too many failures that we were replacing faster than we could sell new. To top that off chip warranties were becoming difficult. To save headaches and hassles those lines were cut from production. As far as your twist lok concerns go, the stock bulbs should pop right out. No need to buy new ones unless they're damaged in some way.

Yea they popped right but I replaced the lights with leds and they keep on blowing.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Trust me. We sold LEDs that were steps above the cheap stuff and we had a lot of failures. I'm surprised my super cheap eBay bulbs are still hanging on from when I bought them three years ago.