HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I guess they are hit or miss. I still need to order LED's for mine :/

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I have lots of white. I could sell the whites at a discount warranty free. But that just seems like a bad business logic. I mean yeah most guys here wouldn't hold it against me or Mike but the line has been pulled for a reason. And there are those kinds of people.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have lots of white. I could sell the whites at a discount warranty free. But that just seems like a bad business logic. I mean yeah most guys here wouldn't hold it against me or Mike but the line has been pulled for a reason. And there are those kinds of people.

Ow much would they be? They have to be better than the ones on Amazon or ebay lol, and it's not like they come with a warranty either.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well we have always had an outstanding reputation with our LED'S and HIDs. And with the failure rate on these small bulbs and literally having no progressive solution other than to cut the lines, selling products I know have a 50/50 chance of working properly and for no reliable time period just doesn't sit well with me. I mean if someone wants them that bad I can sell a full cluster HVAC setup for like 30 shipped.

Not to mention the equipment loss halting progress on the stateside HID move. It's just at a standstill really. Nobody wants domes or exterior bulbs. The 3157 conversion didn't get close to the amount of interest I was hoping for. Maybe it's just a lull in business and it'll pick back up

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's been so long. I think there's six s8 for the cluster illumination and 4 74 bulbs for the HVAC Illumination. There's 2 more 74s if you want to change the a\c and recirc button indicators and a third 74 if you have rear defrost.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been so long. I think there's six s8 for the cluster illumination and 4 74 bulbs for the HVAC Illumination. There's 2 more 74s if you want to change the a\c and recirc button indicators and a third 74 if you have rear defrost.

Is that for a 88-94 or later model

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
My bad. That's for 95+ I never got a chance to dig into a 94 back. I have access to one.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

If you could make a list of every LED I would need for each bulb in the interior, (gauges, hvac, door/window/mirror switches, dome, footwell, door reflector/light, and any more I'm missing) it would help me a lot. I know you said window switches/mirror switches/etc... required retrofitting but I know people have just used bulbs for them (like neo-3 or something like that). Just figured I'd turn to the experts. Rep for your troubles if you don't mind!