Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
The truck is gorgeous man. I love it. I've always been a sucker for other white GMT400's. I look forward to more :cheers:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks guys! She really does need some paint but, that's low on the priority list right now. Actually have it taken apart, got to get a few thing for the front diff so the axle will stay in. And install the 4wd posi lock kit I bought months ago. Then I need to get a winch and ill be ready for hunting season!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thought about painting it OD green! Even had Thomas chop it for me... (I lost the chop though), but the only thing keeping from that is the blue interior.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought about painting it OD green! Even had Thomas chop it for me... (I lost the chop though), but the only thing keeping from that is the blue interior.

I think you should do it. Who's going to notice the interior? The door jams an under hood will still be white to but who cares...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I still have it

Awesome! Thanks!

I think you should do it. Who's going to notice the interior? The door jams an under hood will still be white to but who cares...

And it's just a hunting truck anyways! Ok. I'm sold, it needs paint anyways, so if I don't like it ill just repaint it!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well i got a free Warn 8274 winch yesterday. Its only a 8000lbs winch, but its suppose to be the best... and one of the fastest pulling winches out there. There $2000 new. Im going to head to town later and get some power and ground cables for it to see if it still works. If not all parts are available off of amazon. i do plan on cleaning it up and putting a roller fairlead on it, a new cable and Clevis Hook. probably going to buy a Winch cover for it because i don't think i can clean it up as much as id like to.