Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Did you use the brackets that came with the lights or did you have to swap them over to the stock brackets?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks Thomas! Your the man! Now order 2 sets and send one to me and one to Scott!! Haha
I used the factory ones. They're still not perfect but their aimed perfect so I'm happy. Lol.
But you have a set :think:

Seems like a hit or miss type of deal. Other people I've asked have the brackets that came with the lights and they look decent. How hard is it to swap brackets?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But you have a set :think:

Seems like a hit or miss type of deal. Other people I've asked have the brackets that came with the lights and they look decent. How hard is it to swap brackets?

3-4 10mm bolts. Doesn't take long at all if you already have the grill off....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I want a set for the 94!!!

And P2 is right, it's only a few bolts. But I didn't even pull the grill to change my lights. But one day I want to pull it off and straighten them out.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Snapped a few at the camp today. Wanted to take more but I didn't have time.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
is that a dent in the bed?

Yes. :-( I try to keep it out of pics, it's been there forever. Probably back in 2000. My mom backed into a metal pole at the dollar store. I almost cried and she didn't even care! Lol that's why I had a stepside bed for it. But it needed to be painted, and someone offered me money and I sold it.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yes. :-( I try to keep it out of pics, it's been there forever. Probably back in 2000. My mom backed into a metal pole at the dollar store. I almost cried and she didn't even care! Lol that's why I had a stepside bed for it. But it needed to be painted, and someone offered me money and I sold it.
I've never seen it before. Thought it was new lol!