How to monitor data?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HPTuners or EFI Live if you want to spend some cash on the full chooch tuning platforms.

I haven’t dipped a tow into these options yet but TunerProRT has been recommended by @L31MaxExpress , I think for about $100 you can get an obd2 USB adapter and that software and you can log there.

If/when my buddy ever reclaimed the borrowed HPTuners I’m using, I’ll be checking it out…

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like i need a XDF file for OS ID 202005 but i can't find one. Any ideas? Maybe im looking at the wrong thing?
You must be registered for see images attach

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like i need a XDF file for OS ID 202005 but i can't find one. Any ideas? Maybe im looking at the wrong thing?
You must be registered for see images attach
I've never even heard of that OS. Where did you get the file from? Normally an 0411 swap would be using 12212156, which has basically every single parameter available to adjust. If you already have a tool and PCMHammer, you can just use PCM Logger to view the data.

You can also use Universal patcher to look at OS's that don't have XDFs. It will let you see and adjust the basics at least.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a tune in my 0411 from Black Bare. I believe they use EFILive?

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to find a Bin file for the 0411 with a 7.4l and start with that?
I have a bin file of my current tune i could flash back to if a different one is messed up.