How does this happen?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are they some type of salvage where the /instrument panels needed

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Check out the undercarriages. IDK how they found that many low mile vehicles but thats a barn full of unicorns.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the undercarriages. IDK how they found that many low mile vehicles but thats a barn full of unicorns.
There's a theme to many of the vehicles there - clearly the owner liked red, and had a preference for truck caps. While my paranoid side says it's hard to believe, there's also just those odd situations where someone with a lot of money buys vehicles like crazy and they sit around very slowly racking up a few miles, before some event happens that causes the sale of the whole lot. Death, financial ruin, etc.

Check out the sticker on the door. GM Mexico? Are these “Grey Market”?
Which sticker? Many GM vehicles were/are made in Mexico.

Richard

99Yak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How many used vehicles have you bought?

I've had many older vehicles where the titles are marked "mileage exempt" strictly due to the year.

Richard
Ive Purchased salvage title vehicles, but none were the odometer and title were off 99k - without being rolled over.

This auction is a whole fleet of vehicles with a large discrepancy.