Check out this 1989 dually in MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Coming soon to one of those big box auction sites near you for double that, with no extra work to justify said price bloat. :nono:

The automatic killed it for me. Also looked like someone carb slapped it, based on that "Mileage Master" blue ignition box nonsense in the engine bay. When I had my tree speed big block, I just pumped gas, wasn't about to try and put lipstick on that pig and pretend.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Coming soon to one of those big box auction sites near you for double that, with no extra work to justify said price bloat. :nono:

The automatic killed it for me. Also looked like someone carb slapped it, based on that "Mileage Master" blue ignition box nonsense in the engine bay. When I had my tree speed big block, I just pumped gas, wasn't about to try and put lipstick on that pig and pretend.

I think it was still tbi. I did not look like any carb I am familiar with.

I just wanted to flip that lid back over and reconnect an air duct, just looking at it.