Holy washer nozzel batman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
The windshield washer nozzles on my "90" do not squirt very well any more. Back flushed them and the hoses all the way to the reservoir. Drained and cleaned the reservoir also. Thought it was just dirt. NOPE.

So I thought I would convert it to nozzles on the wiper arms like the new stuff. Looked at one of the big box auto parts stores online and
well. Good thing the bathroom was right across the hall as I needed to clean my shorts. $18 for a single nozzle! Guess a trip the the treasure yard is in order!

Ken

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I remember buying an assorted windshield washer repair kit that had an assortment of nozzles, clips, fittings and some line. that was a while ago but it was prolly made by doorman. I'm not sure if any of these parts would work on our trucks as I used it on a POS sebring. but I only used one part and the rest sits in a container somewhere? hopefully in the parts organizer thing whatever the hell it's called. lol.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I was kicking around the same idea a few years ago, but never finished it up. I bought some through Rockauto for a couple of dollars. I looked up a nozzle that some guys on another board were using. I'll get the number after work and post it.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who says you can't? I have a set of numbered drill bits I used to make my own carburetor jets from metric machine screws for a Nikki carb. To eliminate the offset in your cheapo drill press, chuck the machine screw in your drill and clamp your drill bit centered below it.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The windshield washer nozzles on my "90" do not squirt very well any more. Back flushed them and the hoses all the way to the reservoir. Drained and cleaned the reservoir also. Thought it was just dirt. NOPE.

So I thought I would convert it to nozzles on the wiper arms like the new stuff. Looked at one of the big box auto parts stores online and
well. Good thing the bathroom was right across the hall as I needed to clean my shorts. $18 for a single nozzle! Guess a trip the the treasure yard is in order!

Ken
I sold a couple wiper blades to a customer who bought a used Tesla from us, had to order them from the Tesla service center 2 hrs away (only thing that would fit), they retailed for $75 each (might have been $65) because the damn nozzle was included on the arm.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
Did a little more looking other than auto parts stores and there are many options. Some in that $6 to $7 range. Still might visit the treasure yard and see if some might find their way into my tool bag.

Ken