Hobbs 96 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, while the rest of the people in the area are hunting Clorox Wipes, Lysol, and toilet paper, I decided I should hunt parts instead. Not bad for a quick lunch run. The fog switch being where it shouldn’t be was interesting.

You must be registered for see images attach

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sympathize with vehicular OCD. A guy who managed an auto parts store for 12 years told me today that he'd never heard anyone ask the questions I was asking about brake pads.

Also Hobbs you made me go check my hood release levers. They're both cars. I appreciate you sharing the knowledge, and also kind of wish I didn't know it because it's going to bug me now. :lol:

Same here! Went out and checked my 96 and 97. I've replaced the 96 hood latch twice, it's a car logo. The 97 is still original with the truck logo. I never noticed until this damn thread.........o_O

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Same here! Went out and checked my 96 and 97. I've replaced the 96 hood latch twice, it's a car logo. The 97 is still original with the truck logo. I never noticed until this damn thread.........o_O
Mines still original :boti: