Highschooler Paint job?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anyone used plasti dip, ive seen one wicked tahoe that looks like rolling death with a black paint job, but was wondering if anyone has see or done anything different.
AND if anyone has done this, are there any tips or tricks to this?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I wouldnt paint with plsti dip inless your just curious to know how something looks in a certain color. Then onces your happy, make it official with the real deal. THats what i did with the grill on my truck!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
used it yesterday, painted the bowtie on the flatbed with it. Personally, with the few thing I have used it on, unless you just want an idea on how something will look I wouldn't do it. If you use it on a trail truck maybe, but as soon and you rub it against a tree, you will be re doing it...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time i use it. i really wasnt pleased on the finish look of it to be honest.

I have had good turn out with finishes before, they usually end up better when done on a very warm day. I have also found one thick coat to work well with no over coats.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Everything i painted with plastidip i was pleased with but im pretty sure it would be just as cheap to get an actually paint job when it comes to painting an entire vehicle