hi from Edmonton - help me buy a dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I have dropped a 1/2 ton 4x4 with drop key's, but I don't know if they would interchange with 1 ton key's, I bet one of the 4wd guy's could say.

webxfx

Reaction score
well I've expanded my search - now looking to the southwest USA, figure I will find a nice rust free 2wd with no problems

Last edited:

webxfx

Reaction score
Found one that spent its whole life in Sacramento - I know that's getting close to the mountains, truck is clean on the under side almost zero rust - would that be an good area to find one from

webxfx

Reaction score
Here is the latest one I'm ready serious about - its a 2000 with 90,*** miles - some what clean - but can you guys help me make up my mind - its about 13 hours away but had my cuz go check it out and in there option its a truck!! its been used for what it was meant for..... so not sure if I should be expecting to find something better.

Check out the pict here http://www.flickr.com/photos/idtuner/sets/72157629208458960/

webxfx

Reaction score
Didn't know that you were willing to go that far to find one. Now I will keep my eyes open for one, around here.

Oh ya - even wanted to go farther then that - did email about a couple in the Van area but guys are wanting way to much....

Focusing my seraching to AZ,UT,NV,CA area