Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Yesterday I repainted the rear wall and the inner fenders in the bed because they had so many runs that I had to chase my bed down the street. Lol.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Today I worked on the accuair manifold mount of my own design.

I am going to run all the wires thru that bracket.

You must be registered for see images attach

And here's what looks like done. Just need to sand it a little and paint it.

Last edited:

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell ya man! Looking good. Glad I'm not the only one that had to notch the bed AFTER raising the bed floor...lol. I'm about 2 inches overnotched though....and that's actually about how tall my notch cover will be. Honestly though...I would have had to notch mine anyways for the center section of my 14bolt. That freaking thing is massive compared to the 10bolts.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Hell ya man! Looking good. Glad I'm not the only one that had to notch the bed AFTER raising the bed floor...lol. I'm about 2 inches overnotched though....and that's actually about how tall my notch cover will be. Honestly though...I would have had to notch mine anyways for the center section of my 14bolt. That freaking thing is massive compared to the 10bolts.

Thanks brother.

Yea i like it better this way. This way I can put all my stuff in the bed because it's lower, and not be seen as much, like when jmig had his tank in the bed you could really sees the tank because he's bed is up higher. So for putting your system in the bed this works out better.

O yea and wecome to this site 04silvy. I'm on the other sites but over there I get no feed back and I like the guys over here more.

Last edited:

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey jfever71;Awesome job so far btw !!! Its looking really good !! What did you use on the frame for paint (on the body too) and how did you apply to both !!! Did you spray both of them or spray the body and brushed the frame !!! Great job--keep it up !! NICE !!!!!

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I own a 94 GMC xten Sierra too !!! Thanks for the tips and good looks !! LOL

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually after looking at the pics..yours appears to be raised the same as mine and jmig. We both just have ours raised to the bottom of the bed rails. The problem with his more less was the tank. I have a 13 gallon that looks to be about the same size as his and this freaking thing is huge compared to the 5 gallon. I actually cut and 're welded the legs so I bolts to the front bed wall and it still barely fits.

Btw I'm guess you had some serious rub going on with those wheels? I wanted to run them but justly from crunching the numbers I new they would be close on a bodied truck.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
The wheels just barely rubbed. But sence my rims sticks out further then the tires, because there stretched a little. I didn't want to scratch the rims. And I didn't want to narrow the rear end. And yea if I didn't have the body drop they wouldn't of rubbed with the watts link.