Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here in Arkansas I rarely see a lowered truck anymore, much less a bagged one, everybody has a jacked up 4wd around here, it didn't used to be this way.

I have noticed this as well. It guess it's easier to lift a truck. A bagged truck requires more time and fabrication. I know lifted trucks can get elaborate but the majority has bolt on kits that a shop can install in a day.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I have noticed this as well. It guess it's easier to lift a truck. A bagged truck requires more time and fabrication. I know lifted trucks can get elaborate but the majority has bolt on kits that a shop can install in a day.

Your right on that.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in Arkansas I rarely see a lowered truck anymore, much less a bagged one, everybody has a jacked up 4wd around here, it didn't used to be this way.

Where at in Arkansas are you? I live in Cabot and I hope to eventually bag my 88 with a 6 link setup.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn rednecks! Lol!

Had to lol at this one. Most trucks around here that are lifted are so hacked up its not even funny...I saw a truck the other day that had 3 pairs of lift blocks probably stacked prob totalling 10" or more...lmao. wtf is wrong with people? And they say us bagged guys hack stuff up!?!?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear the statement that people just don't have the money to lower stuff today, well around here we have like 10 thousand high school age kids rolling around in brand new jacked up trucks all on mommy and daddy's nickel, so that is crap, it's just the current fad. Now for the haters I am not saying that everyone with a jacked up truck is living off of their parents!

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well, I was born in Savannah Ga but grew up in southern California and moved back over 7 years ago. So my style is So Cal. It's funny every time some one talks to me about my truck they always say it's "cali style" before they even know I'm from Cali.

But I have to omit my rednek came out a couple of years ago, this was what i had before my slammed truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

But I got it out of my system. And I can afford to drive this new truck(gas) my old 4x4 got 8 mpg my low rider gets 15 mpg and I get alot more looks in the low rider.

And your right draggin95. They spend like $50,000 on those lifted trucks.

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
This SUCKS. I put my bed on the frame tonight and the hump is not high enough. I thought i made it plenty high enough, but I guess I didn't. So now I have to cut the top off the hump and raise it up. I'm goning to do that with the bed on the truck. More work i guess. I will be worth it in the end.

Last edited: