Helper bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My experience with those kits is that they never fit. Ive installed them on my 91 and 99 that were made for my lowering kit and both had to be cut up to make work. Like Deven said call and make sure.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it should give Dustin a call tell him Deven sent ya 317 856 1810 he will take care of ya. I buy most of my stuff through him. Tell him whatcha got they may even have a better kit for ya

here is the 2wd kit
http://store.gaugemagazine.com/88-98-gmc-c-1500-1-2-ton-2wd-rear-helper-bag-kit.aspx
is he the belltech vendor?

My experience with those kits is that they never fit. Ive installed them on my 91 and 99 that were made for my lowering kit and both had to be cut up to make work. Like Deven said call and make sure.
thanks. ill stay away from that kit. should i just get the belltech kit from norcall ss?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is he the belltech vendor?

thanks. ill stay away from that kit. should i just get the belltech kit from norcall ss?

My 99 is lowered with all Belltech stuff helper bags and all. There kit that they said would work with there flip kit would not line up at all. I ripped 2 bags and finally cut it up and made them work.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 99 is lowered with all Belltech stuff helper bags and all. There kit that they said would work with there flip kit would not line up at all. I ripped 2 bags and finally cut it up and made them work.

damn that sucks. idk what kit to go with