help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994blue

Reaction score
Hello there. i just bought a 1995 k1500 silverado and the dash on it is really really broken and cracked. I have looked on ebay to try to find a new complete dash and have had zero luck. Does anyone know where i can get a dash? I've heard of the plastic dash covers but have had no experience with them and they sound iffy to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If there isn't any hole's where there is missing plastic, then you can use J.B. weld (not the 5 min. type) to repair the cracks. That's what I did to mine. Then you can repaint it to match you color. You can order a custom dash cover from autozone. They are like a thin carpet, and molded to fit the top of your dash. They look good. I have one in my truck to protect it from the sun. If the dash is in very bad shape, then I agree with thz71, a salvage yard is your best bet.
You must be registered for see images attach

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
try a junkyard. I know there's one place, I think it's called classic truck parts they make one but it's super pricey

Sent from my 350 powered iPhone