Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm85

Reaction score
Hello everyone

My name is Jeff and I am a licensed automotive technician of 17 years. My Dad and I own a garage and I live in Ontario Canada.

I have a 1999 K2500 rclb 4x4 truck with a 5.7L Vortec 350. I am looking to do some upgrades with brakes and more towing power.

I look forward to using the site and thanks for taking the time to read my introduction

Jeff

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Does your hometown live up to its name? The town I used to live in was small, and then got a little bigger over the last few years. But now I'm in Houston, Texas with around 6 million other people.....sometimes being in the country would be nice!

jm85

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Does your hometown live up to its name? The town I used to live in was small, and then got a little bigger over the last few years. But now I'm in Houston, Texas with around 6 million other people.....sometimes being in the country would be nice!

Lol unfortunately not! I hail from a medium sized to in Ontario Canada named Collingwood

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: