Heavy Duty Bumper Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been getting tired of just doing boring welds in my High school welding class, and I decided I want to take a stab at making a bumper. The look im going for is pretty much like the Ranch Hand Cowboy Bumper
You must be registered for see images attach

so far I have drawn up some plans on MS Paint

It will be made of:

4" pipe
1/4 steel plate
1/4 diamond plate
and ill try to make some heavy duty 1/2" brackets to mount it

It will probably be a slow build, but im going to try to get it done well and TAKE MY TIME!!!!!!!

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That picture you're modeling it after looks nice. That sounds like a great idea for a welding project... It almost makes me want to make one in my high school welding class. haha I just don't think it would fit in well with the theme of the rest of my truck.

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's done already!!!!!!!

lol Jk, had some photoshoppage done, I can't wait to build it!!

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dang it....i hate you......haha now your makin me want to build one even worse for my dmax haha, and i saw that pic of it "on yor truck" and was like dang that was quick!!!! haha

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Photoshop was courtesy of mean green1 on FSC and im not sure if he is on here or not tho. Ill be coating it in Herculiner to match the rocker panels