heater hose help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok guys ive got my engine all set up its the intake out of a 88 trans-am and idk how to run the heater hosesfor this intake. im just trying to figure out how to get them run.can somebody give me a little help please

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
If it is TPI then it comes off the intake at the throttle body.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nevermind that was a stupid question i just found it when you said front thanks for the help tempted

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. I love TPI. It is the sexiest intake GM has ever offered in my opinion. It is also a breeze to use forced induction on.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
There are a few nice TPI harnesses out there. Painless has a really good one but the best I've used was a F.A.S.T. one that came with TPI conversion kit I did for a guy. There isn't much there. It is just a simple OBD1 system that can run without SMOG and not cause issues. A TPS and MAP are really about all you have to hook up other than the injectors. Are you running an HEI system or something like the old Optispark?

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im running my stock distributer.with a hypertech 53,000 volt coil and 8 mm wires.only problem i have is i have to have the electronics for my transmission too does the f.a.s.t harness also have the trans wiring too?

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
im running my stock distributer.with a hypertech 53,000 volt coil and 8 mm wires.only problem i have is i have to have the electronics for my transmission too does the f.a.s.t harness also have the trans wiring too?

I'm sure you can get it but all you have to do is use a stock TPI TPS with the 4L60E. Just splice the wires to the new harness.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok im just new to splicing wires i cant seem to figure out the charts on my wiring diagram the colors dont match up i have a chilton adn a haynes book.