Heater controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The seals are attached to the doors. Like a rubber ring around each one. That's what deteriorated on mine.
I didn't have to remove the whole dash...just the floor vent and cover across the bottom in pass. side floor.
I just reached up into the floor vent and replaced all three....but my hands aren't huge like clubs either.

kyotey1693

Reaction score
I think I am having a similar issue to what you guys have described but I'm not quite sure. Mine blows good and cold for a while and then it seems to stop blowing out the top vents and only out the floor vents. The blower motor is still spinning just fine and the air is still freezing cold but its barely coming out the top vents that blow on my face.

I have located all 3 vent doors and the 2 actuators. The actuators seem to work properly when I am watching them and the rubbers on the doors look good. Is it possible that the actuators just decide to change positions on their own after a little while? Do I need to replace one or both of them? I'm a little confused as to what cause the air to divert all the sudden? Ideas?