Headlight Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I suppose we'll see Im gonna paint my grill sometime too so maybe i'll convince my pops to move the 55 and 57 chevs outta his garage for a couple days so i can use his spray gun... then i might as well do a front smoothie and I'm thinking a roll pan.. haha

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i have theses from ebay... i bought them in a junk yard but have found them on ebay. i have the cornors for them also but they are for the gmc grille so thats why they are not on

You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I PM'd you the details on the lights, exact set as mine ;) for $83.00 shipped thats a hell of a deal! heres a close up
attachment.php

sorry gotta be a picture ***** lol:
attachment.php

Last edited:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Look's good!
Thanks man, and yes these are ebay lights. They are brighter then my stock lights and it has enough reflective material to make them just as bright as the full chrome lights, and iv done a comparison with a friend that has all chrome/ clear lensed lights on his obs and they were both equally bright. so dont have doubt in these lights output lol.