Harness location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Octane Art

Reaction score
I have a 1996 c1500 with a 5.7. I had to replace the exhaust manifold and the EGR tube and in the process noticed that the harness on the drivers side that goes to the a/c temp sender etc. is just laid up on top of the radiator hose. There is a mounting bracket on the harness and an empty peg below the hose on the manifold. There is also a peg on the the throttle body that is empty as well. Does the harness mount to the peg on the manifold and go under the radiator hose or over the top of the hose and mount to the throttle body? I also need the nut size if possible since the nut is gone as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Greg

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is a bracket that goes on the ac compressor mount that those items "plug" into. The upper hose is supposed to rest in that bracket.

Octane Art

Reaction score
Thank You! There were three possible mounting points for it. Its now in its proper locatiion.
Greg