Hang in there guys..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
LMAO!!! ......... This is the best site tho by far! We arent going anywhere, and more and more newbies are popping up every day :) GMT400 kicks ***!

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nah butch said he dont like that he gets em bleeched lol

but anyways thanks guys for staying on top of these things absolutley love this site and "some" of the ppl

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure of where to post this, but I've made about 3 or 4 threads on this forum within the past 2 weeks and none of them have been 'approved by a moderator'

is this related to spam? I understand the need for post approval on new members, but you're really driving away new members if my threads aren't an isolated incident.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure of where to post this, but I've made about 3 or 4 threads on this forum within the past 2 weeks and none of them have been 'approved by a moderator'

is this related to spam? I understand the need for post approval on new members, but you're really driving away new members if my threads aren't an isolated incident.

Yea, sorry about all that. Its a new deal we have to do and we are still getting used to looking in the moderation que for moderated posts. Sorry about that. Thanks Butch for getting them taken care of!