Grandpa's '94 K1500 Cheyenne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Story of my life. Always the amber one for me that comes on... and its seasonal one before summer and one for winter.....
I'd just like to know if the left front ABS sensor package is bad, cause that's easy to replace when the front end is apart to do the control arms. Don't want to spend the $$ if it's still working.....Hoping since the truck is 21 years old, that's what the problem is.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd just like to know if the left front ABS sensor package is bad, cause that's easy to replace when the front end is apart to do the control arms. Don't want to spend the $$ if it's still working.....Hoping since the truck is 21 years old, that's what the problem is.

You could always try 2 things. 1 clean the sensor really good 2 unplug it check the wiring from damage and reply it in. Make sure connections are good and not jacked up when you reconnect it