Grandpa's '94 K1500 Cheyenne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where did you get those driving lights? And how hard were they to install, and how well do they work? Thanks!

Very easy to install. There's a couple of ways to try do it. First keep old stock housing and just undo the long Allen bolts and remove them , then the lens pulls out. If you wanna replace all of it then just remove the grill and install the new housing and headlights. Adjusting the beams are easy btw. If you do the 4 corner light mod, it will be easier to remove the grill anyways to install everything and wiring up the lights. As far as the headlights go. I got mine from topgearautosport.com there the euro black and chrome. Yours being a stock front end I recommend 2 lights. Euro clear and chrome to match oem. Or glass clear and chrome. Any after market light you get i highly recommend putting a bead of silicone on the edge mating surface. Lot of guys recommend spyder headlights, but I believe there pricey last time I looked. But there supposed to be good. I would see what you like and go from there:) oh and if you want that holden look you can always hunt down quads and order new clear lens from lmc:)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Actually I meant the little LED ones on the edge of the bumper. I saw your post on doing the 4 corner markers and figured pulling the grille was the best way on that. Hopefully I can get to pick a part soon to get pieces. There were some obs parts at the swap meet last weekend, but not much.
I'm happy with the lenses on my headlights; they've stayed clear and aren't scratched up. I want to get one of 5vortec7's 4hi wiring harnesses, but gotta get the front end fixed first. Inspection is due end of November. No lights on on the dashboard, or the Burb won't pass.....

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually I meant the little LED ones on the edge of the bumper. I saw your post on doing the 4 corner markers and figured pulling the grille was the best way on that. Hopefully I can get to pick a part soon to get pieces. There were some obs parts at the swap meet last weekend, but not much.
I'm happy with the lenses on my headlights; they've stayed clear and aren't scratched up. I want to get one of 5vortec7's 4hi wiring harnesses, but gotta get the front end fixed first. Inspection is due end of November. No lights on on the dashboard, or the Burb won't pass.....

Yes you need lights in the dash lol. I wanna convert all of them to LEDs. My park lights are LEDs and I love those. Same sight. Topgearautosport.com. there's black and clear ones I think. Also lmc has them. Corner lights are oem when I get a chance I'll throw 194 LEDs

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and I'm you mean my bumper lights that's from lmc and I need some LEDs for those too. Also wanna do a mod on them

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Story of my life. Always the amber one for me that comes on... and its seasonal one before summer and one for winter.....