GOT ONE!!!! '92 ECSB GMC 4x4 178k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
350, Auto, Blue Interior. Taking it tomorrow to get tranny rebuilt, got a KILLER deal on it!

You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Seems like you settled a lot on a truck. It is not the exterior color you wanted, doesn't have the same color interior you wanted, I think you said you wanted a z71 (which means nothing but to some people those stickers are everything). Hope it doesn't become too big of a money pit for ya.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for what he paid and cost of trans rebuild i think hes doin ok at around 1900 total thats not bad

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
But he still settled because he wanted it now. The same truck will pop up for the same price in 3 weeks with the color options he wanted.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Nah the color is the EXACT same as my first truck, my '92 Chevy, so I can deal with it. Got it for a G and I've had two of these trucks so I know what to look for and this one checks out great, getting a 12 month warranty on the rebuild, so $1850 for the truck with a newly rebuilt tranny with paperwork. And the blue interior is fine for me at the price!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Do you not agree that 178k miles is pretty low? No rust btw.

For the year I guess the mileage is not ridiculous, put from my experience with trucks that have that general high school kid look to it... it has probably been beat on hard.

And don't put it past me to slap Z-71 stickers on it! haha

Or lose the stickers altogether.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The body is perfect except for a small dent on the rocker panel on the passenger door. Paint is in great shape for the year too, I would bet it has been repainted. Interior is very very clean too much cleaner than I expected and the 350 runs as quiet as the 5.3 in my 2007 Tahoe. Brakes are great, will need new tires but thats ok. OEM wheels are in great shape too which is good because I plan on keeping it stock for a while but I want it to look good. Gonna order a Pioneer DEH3300-UB so I can listen to music on my USB sticks and get some crystal park lights and headlights, those that are on it are pretty ugly IMO.