GOT ONE!!!! '92 ECSB GMC 4x4 178k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did someone forget their medication today christ he bought a truck he is happy with what he got and guess what he has to drive it,all i have to say i lighten the f@#$ up on it

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
did someone forget their medication today christ he bought a truck he is happy with what he got and guess what he has to drive it,all i have to say i lighten the f@#$ up on it

I never said it was a horrible purchase or that he should immediately take it back or sell it for scrap. I simply said that in my neck of the woods and every other place I have lived that truck screams beater. It may just be the dreary rainy background that the pictures have though. I hope he likes it, doesn't regret it and that it doesn't become a money pit for him. But only time will tell all of those things.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Congrats on the buy! A rig in that shape would cost $3500 easily around here..****, my neighbor just paid $4000 for an 89 with 230k just cuz it had new 20's and rubber but the paint is peelin and faded and the usual rust bubbles are poppin up. Good luck with the build.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya but you use your hitch on a daily basis and it is not hard to either a) bend the end of the tip with a pair of pliers or b) cut tips off or c) get tip replaced.

IDK maybe it is just me but if it is something stupid like that they didn't take care of I can only imagine what else they didn't take care of.

I can completely understand and respect that but the guy just got this thing today. Isn't it better that this huge imperfection is on something small and stupid? Maybe that's the whole reason they didn't care and figured they were going to sell it...At least the OP is having 1 of 2 major issues completely rebuilt tmrw. As long as that TBI motor sounds good, and runs good, it's got a good bit of life in it.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey dirty i was just trying to get a point across that most of your posts on this thread seemed negitive,i do understand your opinion of in your area that truck with things like that wrong scream its been beaten.I am not one to ***** on here i come on here because everybody seems like a great bunch of people and from what ive seen on the other sites is why i'm here.so i just want ya ta know i wasnt disrespecting you just felt the way the posts were was telling him you wasted money at least thats how i interpeted it

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
hey dirty i was just trying to get a point across that most of your posts on this thread seemed negitive,i do understand your opinion of in your area that truck with things like that wrong scream its been beaten.I am not one to ***** on here i come on here because everybody seems like a great bunch of people and from what ive seen on the other sites is why i'm here.so i just want ya ta know i wasnt disrespecting you just felt the way the posts were was telling him you wasted money at least thats how i interpeted it

I can understand why you would take it that way, I have been in a pretty ****** mood lately and I am sure most people can tell by my posts over the past 2 weeks or so.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno if you're still having problems with the ex or what not but man I can promise you when you look back later in life you'll see how freaking insignificant this little period in your life is right now.

On a side note: I love the integrity and character of our members here.