Got front RCX lift on, few questions.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bended em the way I wanted under pressure do they didn't kink. The problem now is.. 35s on 10" wide rims with 4" bs... Rubbing. I was like wtf is this when I put em on.. ill take some pics when I get home

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here she is :). Rides a little rough because I had to crank it pretty far to level it out.. the upper control arm is like just barely sitting on the bump stop, so not more than maybe a half inch of droop travel. I can't decrank though because the tires will rub on turns like hell.

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Rub where? I have 35's on 15x10's with 4" of BS and have no rubbing, with over an inch between the bumpstops and UCAs.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont even run on my 33s and they're wide as hell. Im on less lift too.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's what gets me on these trucks, some guys can do 35's stock or body lift even with wide wheels, then some guys with a 6 can't hardly clear 35's when some can clear 37's.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bout an inch of trimming and it doesn't rub on the fender anymore. I haven't really dogged it on corners yet, but normal driving it's fine. Smoothed the bumper so it wouldn't cut the tire if it did rub. And still got the issue of no room between the UCA and bump stop. She rides damn rough lol, but if I decrank.. then it'll rub worse. In a bad place right now.. When I installed the bump stop, there was a washer and I put it between the crossmember and the bump stop, so I'm going to take that out when I do the lower ball joints.. and hopefully it'll give me a little more room. And I'll try cranking it down half an inch to gain just a little more. If it rubs I'll just trim. I hate the ride at the moment. I think some of the rubbing issue is from no alignment also. The caster is probably off pretty bad. And chris: I'm not really sure but I think it might be the difference in our tires. The coopers are a little more aggressive than the rovers. While I'm doing the ball joints I'm going to check my BS, the dude I got the wheels from said 4, but it's probably more like 3.25 i bet

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm not doubting you one bit, but I'm running 33x12.5x17 with Cepek's, 4.5" BS, -11 offest, and no rub whatsoever.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's what gets me on these trucks, some guys can do 35's stock or body lift even with wide wheels, then some guys with a 6 can't hardly clear 35's when some can clear 37's.

, i even had 35s and then 36s for awhile on same height. Zero rub.