Got front RCX lift on, few questions.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found an old pic of my truck when I first bought it.. HUGE difference now lol. Anyways, I got the ball joints finished today. Still haven't got it aligned or the exhaust fixed. Steering is hella tight now. All because of some old ball joints.. I had like 1.5"-2" play even after replacing everything except ball joints.. It's going for an alignment tomorrow morning, and I'll probably get the exhaust done sometime before the weekend. I can't get the front driveshaft to collapse though! I'm also considering doing a ball joint flip with a 2500/3500 ball joint and hardware to solve my issue with droop travel. It's sitting on the bump stops and the front isn't even cranked to where it should be (hence the rubbing issue i have). I may get the 2500 upper ball joints and go down to the bolt store and get some grade 8 bolts instead of whatever comes with them. Oh and I noticed as I was doing the lower ball joints, the threads of the upper ball joint bolts are rubbing on the top of the knuckle.. eating it up pretty good, due to the very steep angle.

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:
You must be registered for see images attach