GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That has happend to me in the past. I hate it. The most we've had is a delayed practice (3 min) because of lightning and then some sprinkleing.

last year we had practice in the elementary school gym, (given that was awesome because it is the only gym in the school district to have ac until next year) because of lighting, we got out an hour early and all... that was probably the best practice of my highschool career...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My best one was when we all showed up, dressed out, and ran outside and started stretching. Then it started raining and they ran us inside and we went home. 5 min into a 2 hour practice. This was 8th grade btw.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My best one was when we all showed up, dressed out, and ran outside and started stretching. Then it started raining and they ran us inside and we went home. 5 min into a 2 hour practice. This was 8th grade btw.
ohh yes, jr.pro. practice FTW!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last year we had practice in the elementary school gym, (given that was awesome because it is the only gym in the school district to have ac until next year) because of lighting, we got out an hour early and all... that was probably the best practice of my highschool career...

Not to sound mean but can we move the chit chat to the chat thread please?

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
how long is left yet?? it is going to rain tomorrow but my truck is finally back on 4 wheels and i can get it off the trailer now.