GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS TO ChrisAU (chris) for winning the last TOTM by submitting this picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now for TOTM #3 the topic will be "from above" brought to you by ChrisAU

RULES!!!!!!!!!!

"from above" means the picture must be taken from an elevated position higher than the vehicle.

Your picture must have your GMT400 in it. Or for the occasional guy that does not have a 400:nono: His daily driver.

ONLY 1 PICTURE WILL BE ACCEPTED!! People that post multiple and do not specify which one WILL NOT advance to the polls.

Pictures will be accepted until August 22nd at 11:59pm Voting will begin August 23rd (evening since I work).

The person who wins the previous month's TOTM is NOT elligible for the current one.

So ChrisAU has to wait till September to be eligible again.

Thanks again to everyone that is trying to get TOTM to stay alive!!!!!

SLIGHT CHANGE!

The person who wins the photo competition gets to pick the next topic!

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Old pic, New pic on page 15

Last edited:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not the pic i am going to use but was wondering if the angle of this pic is high enough or needs to be higher?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Out of curiosity when yall say that if they don't have a 400 they can use their dd you're kidding right? If not then this is more of a photo competition than a truck of the month thing.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was directed to Ben (radical7) because he drives a F**d. I want to include everyone but I guess I should play by the rules huh.........