GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as much as i want in, and could find a good spot for this.... i don't have a chance... then again when do i ever with all the amazing trucks on this site..

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
as much as i want in, and could find a good spot for this.... i don't have a chance... then again when do i ever with all the amazing trucks on this site..

So? I don't either. Go ahead and post.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So? I don't either. Go ahead and post.

I will, it will probably be sunday before i can get to the area i am wanting to take the pic at... unless it's raining... which i am NOT complaining about

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I will, it will probably be sunday before i can get to the area i am wanting to take the pic at... unless it's raining... which i am NOT complaining about

I kow, clouds around here always come and go with no rain so it was nice to see rain the other day during 2-A-Days

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kow, clouds around here always come and go with no rain so it was nice to see rain the other day during 2-A-Days

Lucky! i was cloudy and acted like it was going to rain on just about all of our two a days... then our first non two a day practice it was like 95, and then today it was pitch black when coach ended practice and all hell broke lose when we got in the locker room... i was hitting water areas that were making the flatbed struggle a bit... and the water was flying about 20ft over the truck!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That has happend to me in the past. I hate it. The most we've had is a delayed practice (3 min) because of lightning and then some sprinkleing.