Gmt400 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been getting back to you I kind of forgot about this thread and I'm in between shops at the moment so all of my stuff is in storage. As soon as my new shop is done I'll get back to the part outs. Sorry about that!! Heres where I'm at with the shop.
You must be registered for see images attach
I also got a bigger truck to pull stuff home. That's needs hitches etc. Heres where I'm at with that
You must be registered for see images
I'm doing what I need to do to level up this buisiness but unfortunately its causing some down time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been getting back to you I kind of forgot about this thread and I'm in between shops at the moment so all of my stuff is in storage. As soon as my new shop is done I'll get back to the part outs. Sorry about that!! Heres where I'm at with the shop.
You must be registered for see images attach
I also got a bigger truck to pull stuff home. That's needs hitches etc. Heres where I'm at with that
You must be registered for see images
I'm doing what I need to do to level up this buisiness but unfortunately its causing some down time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The shop looks like it MIGHT be big enough,:Big Laugh:. But I think that short wheel base 4700 is going bounce your kidneys around a bit

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
All right new shop! When's the floor get delivered? Haha.

Also do you have any power window switch/lock bezel in light gray and tweeter cover in light gray on drivers door for a 1999 K2500 chevy?

Also, any topkick/kodiak door handle parts?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sunvisors that have two mounting points. Can really be any color but looking for tan. The cleaner the better but from a non smoker vehicle is the only must.

I read your previous post, I'm in no rush. Just throwing it out there

Last edited: