Gmt400 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got an 88-94 350 air cleaner silencer box? Just the box, no brackets or the hose. If so, how much shipped to 54302?

Darin1047

Reaction score
Let me know what ya need!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Do you have any of those center consoles out of the gmt 800 in tan

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Do you have any of those center consoles out of the gmt 800 in tan. Do you ship to Canada?

Red Bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 97 2dr silverado and need clean seat belts that will fit . pass. and driver. gray or black
checked your eBay store but didnt see any.
Thx for the help.
Mike

Jeff Lewis

Reaction score
I have a 99 1500 with the third door. do you have the sill plates for drivers and all of passanger side in grey or any color for that matter? also have a center console and there is a hole in the back under the cup holder that have no clue what goes there and also the little door on the front what ever goes in there is gone as well. let me know if you have any of it and I can send money or have a friend in iowa that might be able to just pick it up. zip is 67335 for shipping. thanks.

Reaction score
its a cup holder or cd holder in front of console , and a tray in back below cup holder
I have a 99 1500 with the third door. do you have the sill plates for drivers and all of passanger side in grey or any color for that matter? also have a center console and there is a hole in the back under the cup holder that have no clue what goes there and also the little door on the front what ever goes in there is gone as well. let me know if you have any of it and I can send money or have a friend in iowa that might be able to just pick it up. zip is 67335 for shipping. thanks.

Tapp

Reaction score
OK so for the newer guys that don't know I part out these trucks for side money. I've done around 50. I have tons of parts for 88-98 and newer trucks. I'll post some pictures for a rough idea of some stuff I have. Feel free to ask about anything that's reasonable size to ship. My email is [email protected], or pm me here or comment. I have lots more than pictured. Also here is a link to me ebay store https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=th2551.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
do you have a upper evaporator housing?

cheesewagon

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for the panel that goes under the steering colunm. My truck is a 1994 with factory air. Nice if it was red. Thanks

Dannothemanno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so for the newer guys that don't know I part out these trucks for side money. I've done around 50. I have tons of parts for 88-98 and newer trucks. I'll post some pictures for a rough idea of some stuff I have. Feel free to ask about anything that's reasonable size to ship. My email is [email protected], or pm me here or comment. I have lots more than pictured. Also here is a link to me ebay store https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=th2551.