Gmt400 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
In search of some aluminum running boards, if you ever come across any @thz71 , please let me know, thanks. This is the style I am after:

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: Forgot to mention, the running boards would need to fit an Extended Cab Short Box.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
In search of some aluminum running boards, if you ever come across any @thz71 , please let me know, thanks. This is the style I am after:

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: Forgot to mention, the running boards would need to fit an Extended Cab Short Box.
Too bad you're in Iowa, because I have a bunch of this style running board parts. My dad wanted these on our square body Burbs and bought any he could find at the swap meets. I can get pix and measure them tomorrow when I get to my shop building.

Reaction score
I've been looking for the factory cdm locally and having no luck. Do you have one for the 5 way graphic equalizer? If so, would you ship?

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a radio like the one in your first post to this thread… for a 94 Silverado.