Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
It actually get used a good amount!! I just never remember to snap a photo of it full of stuff from garage sales! lol I almost was able to close the back after picking up this big round chair the wife wanted for a project that she recovered it I was pretty shock at how it almost fit inside and that’s with the kids in the back seat still I put down the rear passenger side seat a
That was a while back probably a 5’ circle chair like they sell at furniture stores! lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s from yesterday being it was 75 degrees outside I took advantage and extra cleaned her up for the week!
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I want to go back up to the sand dunes and get some action pictures!! And I’ll have to remember to get some snow time action pics doing donuts! She’s not perfect but she’s as perfect as she’s gonna be at 273k! lol

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to go back up to the sand dunes and get some action pictures!! And I’ll have to remember to get some snow time action pics doing donuts! She’s not perfect but she’s as perfect as she’s gonna be at 273k! lol
Sand driving is fun! My Z71 Tahoe does excellent on the beaches here in NC. I actually prefer it over my Jeep rubicon on the beach. I air down to 15 psi and float. Beach driving will really work out the cooling system though, especially if it’s a warmer day. I’ve seen several vehicles overheat on the beach.

I love my Z71 but you make me really want an Escalade. I saw one a while back at a junkyard that had the “gold key package”. I loved it. If I had gotten to it sooner I would’ve offered to buy the whole thing, it looked to be in great shape before it was harvested for parts.

I kinda want to make a Z71 Tahoe thread like this, I might do that. Like the Escalades, you don’t see too many z71 Tahoes or the limiteds for that matter. Maybe one day I’ll have the entire 2000 OBS SUV lineup. Escalade, Denali, Z71 and Limited.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah it was a hot day the day we went to the dunes! And had the windows down and ac kickin but not blasting as I’m better suited for heat than cold!! And to teach kids that it’s weird never having your windows down in the car in summer especially in Michigan and the season being so short!! lol but I put on the floor so it cools your artery that’s in your ankles. Plus I work year round in hotter weather 80-120 degrees (powerhouse). But she performed no issues and we did get quite a few looks from mostly jeepsters as a lot of must have thought they’re the only regular vehicles that do that stuff! lol now I’m letting it be known that there is a very nice Escalade for sale up bye me with low mileage 95k for $9500 Bordeaux red metallic here’s the add but it was posted at the beginning of my crash 2ish months ago! So idk if it’s still available but here’s the add I got sent to me. An z71’s are rare as are the limiteds and to think of it your Z71 was pretty much a high country ed with the off road mixed!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
She’s back to doing work! lol taking back our new mattress as it’s not providing any real good sleep! An fyi use ratchet straps to keep mattress rolled to get out of the house and loaded as a lot of them are factory vacuumed sealed super small!!