GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
@Raycecar got any background or information for us?
Would you mind please posting an intro thread with some history on your truck and pictures? A first post asking for this scanner is kind of what people were worried about in the first couple pages of this thread.
Only one post in 4 months asking for the scanner makes me nervous it'll meet its vanishing point.

Illbedipped

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having problems figuring out how to do the ABS bleed with the OBD1 scanner. I went through everything I could find. Is there a written procedure?

As stated, my truck is a 92 C2500 with 7500 GVWR brakes

Jeepwalker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does OBD 1 or 2, depending on which cartridge you hook to the scanner.

I think he meant 'OBD Vehicle Connector'. The scanner cartridge is 1999 ...so it's OBD2 by nature. And backward compatible with OBD1 (to 1981 vehicle's ...or '80 1/2).

Illbedipped

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the help. I will be shipping the unit out to the next person once I have their address sent to me by PM.

@Raycecar I believe you are next on the list? Please send me your name and address (and phone number in case any questions arise).

Raycecar
N9nefingers/Caman96
Termite
HTownOBS